announcing the dates for yoga fest 2015
Thursday, july 30 – August 2
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date!
Stay tuned soon as we roll out our new website for YogaFest 2015!
Join us here at Song of the Morning March 6-8 for the YogaFest Pre-Party! Come get a taste of what this year’s festival will offer plus contribute your unique gifts to our 2015 Co-Creation Team! Find out how to get involved with the making of YogaFest 2015 We would LOVE to have you!
Presenter applications will be live on our new website by the first week of March.
YOGAFEST IS A TRANSFORMATIVE FOUR DAY FESTIVAL CELEBRATING HATHA, BHAKTI, RAJA, KARMA YOGA, COMMUNITY, AND OUR SACRED CONNECTION TO MOTHER EARTH.
YogaFest is a joy filled celebration of the universal teachings of Yoga or “Unity”. Together we will co-create a dynamic environment in which people come together to share the rich and varied manifestations of community. From kirtan (and other live, uplifting music), to sustainability workshops, yoga classes, healers, and great vegetarian food, We hope you join us next year as we gather to honor the Divinity in All.
Located on 800 acres in the Pigeon River State Forest of Northern Michigan, YogaFest 2014 offers beautiful natural surroundings to enjoy and share our gratitude for the gifts of Mother Nature and for each other. As we gather, let us become an example of the global ideals of peace, friendship, and unity.
Classes and workshops include:
- An exciting variety of yoga and movement classes and practices suitable for all levels
- Group and individual meditations and meditation classes from different traditions
- Live and electronic devotional music by well-loved artists from near and far
- A Healing Arts Tent featuring a loving array of gifted healers
- Workshops and hands-on projects in permaculture and sustainability
- Opportunities to enjoy and express your artistic side
- Jump-4-Joy Children’s Tent
- Local vendors who share their creative crafts, healthy living products, delicious vegetarian food, and more!
Not to mention plenty of free time to cool-off on the banks of the Pigeon River, go swimming down the road in Pickerel Lake, make new friends, explore beautiful hiking, running, and mountain biking trails throughout the property, and celebrate our coming together as an ever-growing YogaFest community!