YogaFest is a 4-day festival celebrating Yoga, Community and Mother Earth.
YogaFest is a celebration of the universal teachings of Yoga. Our goal is to create an environment in which people come together to share the rich and varied expressions of Yoga, kirtan and other live uplifting music, sustainability workshops, art, great vegetarian food — and to honor the Divinity in one’s Self and in All. Located on 800 acres in the Pigeon River State Forest of Northern Michigan, YogaFest 2014 will provide beautiful natural surroundings in which to enjoy and show gratitude for the gifts of Mother Nature and for each other. As we gather, let us become an example of the global ideals of peace, friendship and unity.
Join us at Song of the Morning Yoga Retreat in Vanderbilt, MI for a 4-day weekend of learning, celebrating and relaxing. Classes and workshops include:
- Yoga and movement of varying styles and practices with classes of all levels
- Group and individual meditations from different traditions
- Live and electronic devotional, uplifting music by well-loved artists from the area and afar
- Healing Arts Tent
- Workshops and hands-on projects in permaculture and sustainability
- Opportunities to enjoy and participate in artistic expression
- Children’s Area
- Local vendors to support creative crafts, healthy living, delicious vegetarian food and more!
Not to mention plenty of free time to cool-off in the Pigeon River, make new friends, explore beautiful hiking trails throughout the property, and celebrate our coming together as an ever-growing YogaFest community.